Mrs. Noble is the FHS Career Center technician for the FHS College & Career Center, located in the library.
Foothill High School's Career Center provides opportunities for volunteering, job searches, CTE classes, college presentations, driver's education information, resume help, job-ready dress, and interviewing techniques, and prepares students for their future endeavors.
FHS/College and Career Center hours are: M-F 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. daily
(Maybe subject to changes for travel, off-campus events, and career classes).
Contact: LeeAnn Noble - Career Center Tech
Career Technical Education
Want to Volunteer?
- Redding Activity Guide
- Shasta County Marshal's Office
- Shasta Wildlife Rescue & Rehabilitation (must be 15 years old and accompanied by a parent to volunteer)
- Summer Part-time positions
- Turtle Bay Exploration Park
- USDA Internships Programs for teens
Assessment & College LinksTop of Page
Summer programs: Check availability of forest conditions
Nation Park Service - Youth Programs
Federal and Government sites:
California Conservation Corp