Mrs. Noble is the FHS Career Center technician for the FHS College & Career Center, located in the library.
Foothill High School's Career Center provides opportunities for volunteering, job searches, CTE classes, college presentations, driver's education information, resume help, job-ready dress, and interviewing techniques, and prepares students for their future endeavors.
FHS/College and Career Center hours are: M-F 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. daily
(Maybe subject to changes for travel, off-campus events, and career classes).
Contact: LeeAnn Noble - Career Center Tech
Career Technical Education
- CTE FAQ
- Explore Career Technical Education
- Career Technical Education connects the classroom and the real world.
Explore SUHSD CTE options HERE
- Mercy Medical Center - Student Volunteer Application
- Palo Cedro Community Park Foundation
- Pathways to HOPE for Children
- Shasta County Marshal's Office
- Shasta Land Trust
- Shasta Wildlife Rescue & Rehabilitation (must be 15 years old and accompanied by a parent to volunteer)
- Turtle Bay Exploration Park
- United Way ViTA Program
- USDA Internships Programs for Teens
- Volunteer Opportunities in Nature
Assessment & College LinksTop of Page
The Application Process, Funding your Education, Guide to Selective Colleges ... Click HERE to read more!
FHS offers the ASVAB in the Fall and Spring. Talk to your counselor to register for the next ASVAB offered on campus.
Federal and Government sites:
California Conservation Corp
National Park Services-Youth Conservation Corps Summer Program