Foothill High School Mission StatementTop of Page
The Mission Statement of the Shasta Union High School District:
"To inspire and prepare every student to succeed in high school and beyond. Our Board and staff are committed to excellent education through academics, the arts, athletics, and activities. Our students gain the confidence and skills to adapt to their ever-changing world. Together with our families, we develop responsible members of the community."
The Mission Statement of Foothill High School:
To prepare ALL our students to become independent contributors to society for success in college, career, and life.
● Collaborate to achieve a common purpose
● Seek to continually improve student learning
● Use data-driven instructional goals
● Demonstrate a personal commitment to the academic success and well-being of each student and
● Build valuable student-teacher relationships and help connect students with one another.
The Shasta Union High School District
will provide a safe environment
that stresses tolerance towards diverse cultures, beliefs, and lifestyles.
Character education and civic responsibility are also important parts of our curriculum.