FOOTHILL HIGH SCHOOL LIBRARY RULES & REGULATIONS
- No Food or Drinks are allowed in the library.
- There is a 10 cent charge per day for late books.
- You may check out up to five items at a time
- The library opens at 7:20 and closes at 3:30
(Special circumstances may occur where the library will be closed for all or part of the day.)
- CultureGrams – Concise cultural information on countries around the world. Access: http://online.culturegrams.com
- eLibrary – General reference aggregation of periodical and digital media content with editorial guidance for novice researchers. Two unique interfaces are available.
Access: https://search.proquest.com/elibrary?accountid=194141 or https://explore.proquest.com
- ProQuest Central Student – Millions of articles from more than 10,000 full-text scholarly journals.
(Grades 9+, IB, AP, College Prep)
- SIRS Discoverer – Selected content for novice researchers, especially elementary and middle school students and educators.
- SIRS Issues Researcher – Curriculum-aligned database of content organized by complex issues, ideally for middle and high school students and educators.
- ProQuest Research Companion – Information literacy tools and tutorials to help develop critical thinking. Access: http://pqrc.proquest.com/
- Books come to life with this engaging collection of resources
- Britannica School –is the go-to site for learning more about any subject—for all grades and all reading abilities—offering thousands of up-to-date, curated, and curriculum-relevant articles, images, videos, audio clips, primary sources, maps, research tools, recommended Web sites, and three separate databases—Elementary, Middle, or High. Access: http://school.eb.com
- Escolar is the leading knowledge-building resource that is universally trusted for accurate and age-appropriate content in Spanish. Access: http://escolar.eb.com
For outside access schooleb.com and escolar at home, use this login