Foothill High School - Student Center
This part of the FHS website is dedicated to our students. Here you will find helpful information that will make your classes, and life in general, a little easier. Feel free to explore the links found here to gather information, and download helpful files.
- CultureGrams – Concise cultural information on countries around the world. Access: http://online.culturegrams.com
- eLibrary – General reference aggregation of periodical and digital media content with editorial guidance for novice researchers. Two unique interfaces available.
- ProQuest Central Student – Millions of articles from more than 10,000 full-text scholarly journals.
(Grades 9+, IB, AP, College Prep)
- SIRS Discoverer – Selected content for novice researchers, especially elementary and middle school students and educators.
- SIRS Issues Researcher – Curriculum-aligned database of content organized by complex issues, ideally for middle and high school students and educators.
- ProQuest Research Companion – Information literacy tools and tutorials to help develop critical thinking.